Welcome to my blog

I like to know if anyone is looking at my blog so please comment, if you can think of something, to say or e-mail me at madsmckeever@eircom.net

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Containers in the tunnel




The polytunnel is choc'o'bloc. Ruth got a bit carried away planting out mizuna plants about last October. Well, they were very small at the time, now it smells gorgeous and we will have lots of mizuna seed in a couple of months. But I love early potatoes from the tunnel and there really wasn't enough room so I have planted them in pots with the idea of chucking them outside when it warms up a bit. I am trying a few other things in 10" pots as an experiment - like these three cabbages saved from the aweful fate of being planted out in the actual garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment