Welcome to my blog

I like to know if anyone is looking at my blog so please comment, if you can think of something, to say or e-mail me at madsmckeever@eircom.net

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Choughed

Choughs shelter in our barn when its wet and the wind is from the West. Its nice except they pooh all over the tractor which is annoying. It would be nice if they would nest there, but I think they are a bit frightened of people. They used to nest in the castle in Whitehall but it has been turned into a holiday home and I don't know if they still do.

3 comments:

  1. Madeline, you have such a lovely blog. I really enjoy reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I'm glad you enjoy them. I put them up for my own amusement mostly, but its nice to know there is someone out there, looking at them. Have you got a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw some Cornish choughs the other week - the avian emblem of Cornwall. Went extinct for a while, but recently recolonised.

    ReplyDelete